It’s that time of the year! We’re browsing through catalogs and magazines and finding the perfect gifts for our family and friends for the oncoming festive season.
You have your long list ready for who gets what and you’re finding it difficult to fit the budget with the perfect present. We’re here to help!
Presenting our 2016 edition of the Diwali Gift Guide. What better way to share the joy than to gift a present that adds warmth to their home this jubilant season.
GIFTS UNDER Rs 2500/-
1. ADA BLUE & SHAHI CUSHIONS | The pair with bright festive hues with gold foil detailing promises to brighten up any corner of the home. Hand printed on organic cotton fabric.
Cost : Rs 2,250/-
2. SET OF GOLD AZTEC MATS AND A RUNNER ( 6 MATS + 1 RUNNER) | A set of 6 table mats and a matching runner is the perfect gift for your dinner hosts. They’re sure to flaunt it when they invite you next!
COST : Rs 2,000/-
3. IKAT GHOL DHURRIE | What better way to celebrate the festivities and the taash parties than on these hand screen printed dhurries.
COST : Rs 2,300/-
4. WILDFLOWER TEA COZY SET | Who wouldn’t want to display this gorgeous embroidered floral tea sets when they have guests over for evening tea?
COST : Rs 1,850
5. LIME PUNCH & SUGAR CORAL CUSHIONS | Not a fan of glam and gold? Pep up their corner with a pair of these bright embroidered beauties!
COST : Rs 2,500/-
6. IKAT GHOL TABLE MATS WITH NEEL DOTTED NAPKINS (SET OF 4) | Looking for contemporary festive home accessories? These ikat table mats and napkin set of 4 is your answer.
COST : Rs 1,800/-
7. CLOUDY BLOT CUSHION | Treat your relatives to some indie beauties with these pure silk tie dye cushion covers.
COST : Rs 1,500/-
8. BAHOLO DHURRIE | One can never go wrong with red during the festive season.
COST : Rs 2,300/-
9. BAHOLO TEA COZY SET | This hand illustrated and screen printed piece is sure to be a conversation starter
COST : Rs 1,400/-
*All products and more available on www.idamstore.com
Here’s hoping you all have a great festive month ahead! 🙂